Tuesday, October 28, 2014

WSI: Join the Watch Revolution


There’s a New Watch Store in Town!



For the “watch enthusiasts”, one watch or two are simply not enough, because watches are like jewelries…jewelries that tell time. For the watch collectors, these are not just simply a source of chronographic information, it tells a lot about the person who wears them.



WSI (Watch Style Insider) is the newest destination for those who believe that watches will complete not just their outfit of the day, but their personality in general. WSI carries some of the world’s famous lifestyle brands, such as, FOSSIL, SKAGEN, ARMANI EXCHANGE, DIESEL, DKNY, EMPORIO ARMANI, KARL LAGERFELD, MARC BY MARC JACOBS and MICHAEL KORS.



Last October 21, 2014, Lucern, a very familiar name in the world of watches launches the second WSI Store in SM Mega Mall. The event was graced by popular fashion icons and media personnel. I was very lucky to be invited in an exceptional event, where we had the first look of what’s inside.



WSI is said to be unique compared to other popular stores in the metro because many of the brands they carry are not available in other stores. I took the privilege of taking as much photos of the watches that were on display. As I admired looking at them, my fantasy led me to the thought of owning one someday. Ms. Towe, WSI US representative who flew all the way from Chicago expounded some of the exciting features of the watch brands WSI offers.



After the extensive talk about the WSI, the media were given list of questions about the talk. Much  of the questions were so detailed  and technical. I’m just glad I paid attention to the host and was able to remember much of them. For some of the questions I could not recall, I’m very fortunate to have WSI Sales Rep who gave me some few clues to the answer.



After that short impromptu exam, my scores were counted and I was given a paper bag with something heavy inside. We were all surprised because each of us was given watches, courtesy of WSI! Now, that treat is something you don’t experience every day and my fantasy were made to reality in short span of time.



WSI is located at the ground floor, Building A at SM Mega Mall. One can also find WSI at Ayala Center Cebu and soon to open in Trinoma, Quezon City.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...